Mangalore: Correspondent of Mangala English Mediam School Mangalore; Dr. Sundar Moily was honoured in Rotary Cub of Mangalore North for his vocational services.
We congratulate him and convery our Best Wishes.
Residential Address : Rajdrathna; 12-376(A) P.O.Jodumarga; B.C.Road, Bantwal, D.K- 574219; P.no: 9844913977 /9110412365/ 08255-233455
Education : B.Sc during 1976 from Mysore University Studied at SDM College, Urije; M.Sc in Chemistry from Mysore University, Manasagangothri, Mysore 1978
Ph.D in Chemistry from Mangalore University
Joined S.V.S. College during Aug 1978 as Lecture & served this Institution as Lecture, Reader and as Associate Professor H.O.D of Chemistry and Vice-Principal till Aug-2014 (36 years of Service.)
- Then joined the Same Institution as Management Staff to teach degree and PUC students.
- Still working as Faculty of Chemistry.
- Published Research papers in Chemistry National and International Journals, Presented paper in National Seminars.
- Guided Students for their students Research projects at S.V.S. College
- Attended 3 Refresher executes of 24 days
- 2 Orientation program of 12days.
- 3 Refresher courses of 3 days.
- About 15 one day work shop organized National level, 2 state level , and University level 3 workshops.
- Worked as secretary and President of Association of Chemistry Teachers of Mangalore University area.
- Under his Secretary ship started to publish chemistry text books under Association of Chemistry teachers. Now the Association has over 10 lakh of Rupees of deposit .
- Published and Co authorized 6 Chemistry Text books worked as Board of studies in Chemistry for 3 terms
- Worked as member of Board of Examiners in Chemistry,
- Worked as Chairman of BOE in Chemistry..
- Six Semester of B.Sc degree of Mangalore University
- Co-authorized Two Chemistry Text books for I puc & II puc Chemistry .
- Co authorized CET book for PUC
- Co authorized one Refresher course for II PUC.
- Worked as Secretary and President of Bantwal Jaycee.
- Worked as NSS Programme Coordinator for 10 years and arranged 10 days camp at 10 villages As Jaycee State Level trainer conducted more than 600 training Programme for ZP members .
- Taluk Panchayath and Grama panchayath members on the Topic Chairmanship and Parliamentary Procedure ( CADP)
- Conducted Rural Youth leadership camp which obtained National level awards in JCI.
- Conducting training Programme in Studies Technique and Exam preparation for college and high School students.
- Conducting Training programme on Human relationship (HR) Time management and interview technique Transactional Analysis and effective Communication
- Worked as Master trains for Mass Literacy Programme census 1991,2001,2011
- Worked as Director of Teachers CoOp. Society Vittal for 27 years and was President for 8 years was instrumental to develop the Society to a greater heed.
- Worked as Secretary for the 11th Zilla Sahithya Sammelana held at Bantwal.
- Arya laxminarayana Alva was the President of the Sammulana.
- At Present working as Correspondent of Mangala English Medium School , Mannagudda, Gandhinagra, Mangalore, managed by Karnataka Rajya Devadigara Sangha Gandhinagar, Mangalore.
- Married to Mrs. Shakunthala , blessed with twin daughters and son one more son one daughter and Son are Doctors working at Newzealand and Australia respectively.
- Another Son an engineer Working for Being Air craft , American Campany
- Blessed with One grand daughter and one grand son; residing at Christ Chur as Newzealand. Visited Newzealand 2 terms.